NAVOPACHE ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE
“Owned by Those We Serve”
Navopache Electric Cooperative is dedicated to enhancing our members’ quality of life by:
- Providing safe, reliable, cost effective electric service;
- Creative application of member service, technology and products;
- Strengthening the economy throughout our service area.
Vision and Values
Navopache Electric Cooperative is a cooperative business operating for the benefit of our members.
We are committed to:
- Communicating openly and honestly with our members – listening to the diversity of member needs and concerns and accurately reporting our activities and accomplishments.
- Operating in a fiscally responsible manner and from a financially strong position.
- Maintaining a stable, reliable and competitively priced power resource to meet the growth requirements of our members.
- Utilizing appropriate technology to enhance service and control costs.
- Encouraging the active involvement of our members and employees in addressing the challenges facing the communities we serve.
- Ensuring an organizational environment that treats our members and employees fairly and consistently.
- Participating in local, state and national organizations to access information and influence decisions which impact the cooperative.
- Recognizing individual and organizational successes.
Navopache Electric Cooperative subscribes to and promotes the
Seven Cooperative Principles of:
1. Voluntary and Open Membership
2. Democratic Member Control
3. Members’ Economic Participation
4. Autonomy and Independence
5. Education, Training and Information
6. Cooperation Among Cooperatives
7. Concern for Community